TEST YOUR ENGLISH!
Aprendiendo inglés con Thomas
Thomas | 7/20/2017, 9:44 a.m.
I. Choose the correct question for each answer.
- I am a dentist.
a) What are you doing? b) What did you do? c) What do you do?
- We went to a party last night.
a) Where you did go? b) Where did they go? c) Where did you go?
- It lasts three hours.
a) How long is the class? b) How lasts the class? c) How much lasts the class?
- I have three children.
a) How much children you have? b) How many children do you have? c) How children have?
- Vanessa gets up at 11:00 am every morning.
a) What Vanessa get up? b) When gets up Vanessa? c) When does Vanessa get up?
- They are going to go to New York.
a) What are they doing? b) What will they do? c) What are their plans?
- We are studying for our English test.
a) What are you doing? b) What are they doing? c) What do we do?
- I am fine.
a) How fine are you? b) What’s new? c) How are you?
- He went shopping yesterday.
a) What did he doing? b) What did he do? c) What he did?
- I was at school all afternoon.
a) What were you? b) When were you? c) Where were you?
II. Choose the correct preposition to complete each sentence.
- What time do we have to pick _ grandma?
a) at b) up c) down
- I decided to take _ from work tomorrow.
a) on b) off c) over
- When are you going to try _ your new computer?
a) out b) on c) over
- Steve was such a bad student he got kicked of high school.
a) on b) in c) out
- Will you be able to get without working?
a) by b) up c) to
- What do you think will keep him doing that again?
a) by b) on c) from
- Let’s not do anything until the problem blows .
a) up b) over c) down
- Did you hear the exciting news?
a) from b) by c) about
- Eddie is going to drop _ Desiree.
a) on b) down c) off
- Lorenzo works _ Burger King.
a) after b) for c) out
Quote of the week: Think about the person you want to be not the person you are. TW